Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Paging Dr. Jack.....

So the fly swatter has been replaced. Of course it was only a matter of time before the swatter became a weapon. Oh yes....we have Tom's college roommate to thank for that one. Mike was here for a short weekend visit a few weeks ago and in the breaks we took from playing Guitar Hero he managed to teach Jack the proper use of a fly swatter: SEEK & DESTROY. So thankfully we found something to replace Jack's first weapon. A stethoscope. Don't ask me where we got the stethoscope. We found it with unpacking from the move. Just one of those things. So Jack now walks around with it properly placed on his neck. This will be a classic picture for his year book. God, I love this kid! Hahahahahah!!! Everyday something new!



3 comments:

Beth said...

I feel like I say this every time, but Jack is so stinkin' cute!!

A stethoscope, I love it. I cannot wait to see what he comes up with next. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny:) He is so big now I can't believe it. How are you all doing there?

Ells said...

What a cutie! You could come up with some fun names for that thing... his security-scope, or his stetho-lovie...