Monday, October 13, 2008

A walk to the park

So our little development of Del Rey Oaks has its own little playground and dog park. It was in the high 70s today and we thought why not head to the park. Jack's uncles (Luke and Bruce) bought Jack a wagon for his birthday this year. I love this wagon. It's come in handy on a few occasions. We can load it up with more stuff than a stroller and Jack loves to ride in it. I recommend a wagon for every family with a kiddo. So out the door we went and we headed to the park in the wagon. Notice what came along for the ride....Sadie was with us of course, and the fly swatter. Oh yes, we still have an undieing love for the swatter. Some kids have lovies that are stuffed animals but we have a fly swatter. Hahahahah. You have to love the mind of a child!!! :-)
Hope everyone had a great long weekend!!!






1 comments:

Beth said...

First...yeah Rutgers!! (Josh was super excited to see that shirt on Jack.)

Second...my boys also have a love for the swatter. Zeke more than Deacon, but Deacon makes up for it with his love for the toilet plunger (it's clean, I promise).

It's times like those I wish I knew what they were thinking. :)