Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good times!

Today was a great Saturday. For some reason Jack slept late, which means we got to sleep late :-), then we had cinnamon buns for breakfast, built a fort, lounged around, watched the Penn State game (YEAH LIONS!!!!), Tom went for a motorcycle ride, we video chatted with Oma, then had a great dinner at home. Oh yeah, the best part of the day....the fort. It so took me back to my childhood. How much fun was it to build a fort out of rearranged furniture and sheets? Good times!! Hahahah. This was Jack's first fort. Tom insisted I had more fun in it but I think Jack liked it too! Sadie sure loved sitting on the fort and digging out the corners of the blanket from the couch cushions. She was a party pooper. Anyway, lots of fun was had in the Murtie house today! I'm thinking we should build a fort everyday.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so damn cute!! I love fort building - when I was in Ohio with my Mom I came home one day to find her and Wes under the kitchen table with sheets and pillow everywhere. Who doesn't love a fort?

Meagan said...

Hope you stayed in jammies most of the day too! Mike and I may have to build a fort so I can escape from the movers (they will never find me in there).

Ells said...

How fun to find your blog (through Sara's)! Hope you're having a great time with family!