Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sandy toes









Jack and I were beach bums for a week! My family (minus Tom), my brother and his girlfriend, Addie, and my Aunt Lisa's family all spent a week in an amazing house at the Outer Banks, NC. We had amazing weather! Our house had it's own pool and hot tub and we were only 400 yards from the beach. Jack absolutely LOVED the ocean! He couldn't get enough of the water. The sand wasn't his favorite thing, but who likes the sand? I wasn't sure how he would react to the crashing waves but he got a kick out of them. When he was on the towel he'd point down towards the water, it was so cute!
We really had a great time hanging out with my family. They were all sorts of entertaining. Hahahahah! I even got the chance to jet ski. My mom was kind enough to treat me to this and watched Jack on the dock while I tried my hardest to steer that thing. Hahahah. Lisa and I shared one and it was hilarious. Lots of fun!!!
We really had a great time and can't wait for the next family beach gathering! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so much like the both of you - great pics and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself:)