Monday, December 3, 2007

It's December Already

I can't believe it's already December. I know it's not good to wish time away but I hope the next 3 months fly by like the last 3!! I'm way too anxious to get back to the states. Germany has been great to us for the past few years, but we're ready to move on to the next place. I cannot wait to see my family, for them to meet Jack, to go shopping, to pay for gas at the pump, to get a Dunkin' Donuts' hot chocolate, to eat a slice of Roma pizza, ya know the little things! :-) I really could go on and on!! It's going to be a crazy move too when it finally happens. We'll have to go through all of our things and decide what the bare minimum will be that we can live with once they ship our household goods. We're hoping that happens as soon as possible! Then we'll ship our cars and we have to ship Sadie as well. I'm not sure if we're going to take her to the airport with us or ship her with a pet shipping company earlier. I'm nervous for her, I hope she tolerates the plane. Actually I hope Taja, my parent's German Shepard, tolerates her as a new roommie!! I know my aunt Lisa is already calling dibs on Sadie just in case. hahahaah.
I guess now that it's December I have to get a jump on my Christmas shopping. I have a few things for Jack, he's easy to buy for. It's so much fun shopping for baby things. Tom's getting harder and harder to shop for. Especially when I ask him for ideas and all he can tell me is that he wants orders. See, once we get orders from the Army we can pick a date to ship our things, buy our tickets to fly home, and get ready for an international move. Once we get those orders I'll have a lot of stuff to write about. So everyone out there....send your good vibes this way, we want those orders yesterday! We're hoping by Christmas that we'll know the where, when and hows of our future. Orders would really be the best Christmas present!
Here's a quick little video of Jack. He's all about laughing now, even if it's fake! hahahah. If you laugh at him, he'll laugh back. And his feet are super ticklish. He's so entertaining! He's also becoming obsessed with Sadie. His eyes follow her everywhere and he gets this biggest smile on his face when she wags her tail. He's easily amused!

0 comments: