Tuesday, November 15, 2011

randoms

I take way too many pictures with my phone, then I forget about them. These are my favorites of all of those random pictures. :-) (Not sure what's going on with the picture glitches. Sorry about that.)

Every time Bodie wakes up from a nap, Ty helps me get him up and the first thing he says to Bo, is, "nice to meet you Bodie!" and shakes his hand. It's so sweet!

Lola and Jack chillin' out and watching some cartoons. They are best buddies!

When Tom was training for his half marathon, Jack wanted to run with him. So Tom took him along for a quick jog to the stop sign and back. He was so proud!

This is Ty's favorite playground ride. Can't you just see the excitement in his face! I love it!!! :-)

Jack rocking his Nutella mustache

Bodie is one happy kid, and I love this picture because it looks like he's wearing the horns on the wall. hahah!

Bodie chowing down on some peas. Funny thing...carrots seem to be his favorite and Jack and Ty HATED carrots They fought eating them so much, I gave up trying to make them eat them.

I don't remember the last time I sat on the recliner by myself. hahahah! There's always a tiny hiney squeezing in next to me. :-)

1 comments:

Oma said...

Okay Okay!! Stop posting cute pictures! No post more pictures,
but stop making us miss you more. Christmas can't come soon enough! We can't wait to see those smiles for ourselves.
Love ya & miss ya,
Oma