Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mini Volcanoes

The internet is an amazing thing! Especially when it's raining outside and I'm out of kid activity ideas and the boys are sick of play dough! The other day I saw something I thought would be a huge hit.....mini volcanoes! The boys had so much fun! I took a cookie sheet, dumped out a box of baking soda, then gave the boys vinegar with their choice of food coloring and a medicine dropper, and whhhaaa-laaaa.....mini volcanoes! It entertained them long enough for me to feed Bodie AND make dinner! And with baking soda at a whopping $0.60/box, the supplies for this activity will be well stocked from now on! :-)




Bodie's started making squishy faces! Hahaha! I was laughing too hard to get his first squishy face....I'll have my camera ready next time!

0 comments: