Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Helicopter

I've been having some technical difficulties with my computer so I've been blog-less for awhile. I like blogging with pictures. My computer is holding most of my pictures hostage so that's a bummer! I have lots to blog about too! I had friends from home visit with their kiddos, a great new use for duct tape in our house and just all the other not so interesting to anyone but us kind of stuff. Hahah! :-)

So while I use Tom's computer......I do have pictures of this....


The boys are pretty lucky kiddos. They have very cool and creative grandparents. Tom's Mom and Dad, A.K.A. Boobie and Umpa, sent the boys a helicopter teeter-totter. I really wonder where all these toys were when I was a kid. :-) The weather hasn't been so cooperative here so we, and in "we" I mean Tom, built the helicopter in the garage. It's pretty cool and the boys LOVE it!! I'll have to video them on it because it's hilarious when they sit on the wings and actually try and teeter-totter. Jack doesn't exactly get that he weighs more than Ty so for him it's just a teeter. My favorite part of the whole helicopter is the fact that it has 2 steering wheels! One for each! Yeah! :-) The kids love it..... THANK YOU Boobie and Umpa!!


2 comments:

Meagan said...

OMG! I. AM. SO. JEALOUS. Dear Niki's Boobie and Umpa the helicopter you sent to Niki never arrived. Please send another only try this address this time...1900 E Fort Ave...Baltimore ;-)

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Oh man, I wish that was there a few weeks ago...imagine what I could have hurt on that thing!!!! p.s. the shoulder is doing better, finally. Very cool helicopter. Love yas.