Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soooo Big and Tooooo sweet!

So I've been a little busy but managed to capture these two moments on video of the boys. Ty's picking up on everything and is becoming quite the monster with getting into things and trying to climb my parent's stairs. Plus the kid eats like a horse! :-) I think Tom and I have been trying to teach him the "so big" thing for a month or so. This may be coincidence but I think he did it! I'm counting it as a milestone and in the baby book it goes! :-)


Jack is having so much fun being around our families. My brother, Tim, was in town with his puppy, Rayven. Jack loved Rayven as though they've been best friends for years. Hahaha. He loved playing with her. Then I saw their cute cuddly moment. Rayven's kind of hard to make out in the video since she's so dark. Tim told Jack she loved getting her ears rubbed and that led to this......he's so sweet and loves dogs!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

When Jack grows up to be a vet while he treat my animals for free?

Sara said...

Jack loving on the puppy is SO sweet!