Monday, March 1, 2010

For the Birds

This Sunday we got to spend the afternoon at my Grandparent's house. My Gram's a great cook and put out a big ol feast for us. My Aunt and 2 younger cousins, who live across the street got to hang out with us too. Jack had a great time. Katie and Kenny played with him, watched Toy Story with him and even showed him the chicken coop. That's right....a chicken coop. My grandparent's neighbor has 6 chickens and 2 roosters. Jack thought this was the coolest thing. He even got to feed them some snow.





We were there over nap time. Jack opted NOT to sleep, go figure! I didn't have a Pack 'N Play for Ty so my aunt suggested a kid's tent that she had. Unlike ours, it zips all the way shut. It worked perfectly. Here's Ty snoozing......This tent is now taking up space in Jack's room at my parents. Hahahah!

0 comments: