Saturday, June 6, 2009

Proud Big Brother




I have to share these pictures of Jack and Ty. Jack is an amazing big brother. I was worried about jealousy and acting out and Jack totally hating Ty. I have no need to worry. Jack's become a little more clingy to me but I think that's more from being in the hospital and not seeing him until after school for 2 days.
Jack is so sweet to Ty. He's always asking to hold him and he's soooo gentle. He's fascinated with his eyes and loves when Ty actually looks right at him. He thinks it's hilarious when Ty cries or coos. I'm sure it's helping that Ty's been giving Jack presents too. I had a few people tell me to have some new gifts on hand and when the meltdown starts, have the baby give Jack a present. I must say....good advice! :-) Today he got a little Magna Doodle. Well, we're about to watch the Belmont Stakes and then Tom's off to make a Target run for me and get Jack a much needed hair cut. He's quite fuzzy! :-) Here's a few more pictures. (Even Lola finds the Boppy comfy.)




3 comments:

Oma & Pop Pop said...

Niki,Tom,Jack and Ty,
What a beautiful family! Jack, you are so so handsome! Ty, you look like your big brother - no denying that! Wow, we can't wait to see you all. June 20th can't come fast enough! California her we come!
Love,
Oma and Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

So cute! You all look great:)

Meagan said...

Jack is such a beautiful little boy and of course Ty looks so sweet. You and Tom should be so proud.
I, of course, want to take Lola and the boppy home! :-)