Friday, March 27, 2009

Somewhere Over.....





The Rainbow.....


Last weekend Tom, Jack and I went out for Mexican food and made a pit stop at the Aquarium. Coming out of the aquarium we saw this rainbow. I don't think I have ever seen a whole rainbow end to end. Pretty cool.
The reason we stopped at the aquarium was because we saw in the newspaper that a local diver caught an 11 pound lobster. He decided not to eat it but give it to the aquarium. Tom being Tom, we had to see this thing! It was GIGANTIC!!! I wish my pictures would have come out better. They had it in the touch pond area but it was under a piece of plexi glass. It was like a football with claws. After we oohh and aahhhed at the lobster we did our usual rounds. We checked out the sharks, the jellyfish and the best part....the otters. It was a lot of fun! Then we had good Mexican food and headed home. It was a great weekend!
Baby news...I'm at 30 weeks, moving right along. I had a dr's appointment this morning and all is well. I'm ready. I know I have some time yet but I'm ready. Since we moved Jack into the guest room the baby's room is all ready to go. I just have to pull out clothing and the newborn necessity.....the swing! :-) YEAH!

Here's a more random pictures of Jack.

This is Jack running to Tom and I on the pier.


This is Jack wearing one of his favorite dog shirts. He has favorite clothing that he insists upon wearing. He didn't want to snap the onesie under his pants, so we went over the pants. He wore it that way until we went to the aquarium. Goofy!!


This is one of my new favorite pictures. He was sitting on the couch and it was the sweetest face. He looks soooo innocent too. :-)HA!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Those are great pictures. When I scrolled down to that last one, I "wowed" out loud. I cannot believe how much older he looks. He is beautiful.

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of that lobster though. ;)

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHHHH I just love him! Miss you all so much!
OMA

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! He is looking like a little boy and not a baby anymore. Now where are your pregnancy pics?!? I'm sure you look amazing like last time - I'm so excited for you guys. I've been meaning to call because I'm thinking of working part time and wanted to talk to you about how your job and such are going. But our PC died, we gave up and bought a Mac and I'm still collecting info:) Email me your when you get time.

Meagan said...

Wow does Jack ever look like a big boy now! And I agree with Kelly...where are the belly pics?