Thursday, June 12, 2008

What we've been up to...

Here are some pictures of what Jack's been up to lately....
We've been hanging out at my Aunt Lisa's pool.... They were kind enough to donate a little something to Jack's toy collection. Check out his new ride....he loved it!

Jack discovered a love for pizza thank's to Tom's mom and here's my grandfather sharing some with him...

This is my grandmother reading Jack his Elmo book. It's a flap book and Jack knows that there's something hiding behind each flap he also gives kisses to Elmo on every page. It's too funny.

We spent last weekend in Va with Tom. We spent some time with friends from the past. The Goodfriend's and their 2 little girls were gracious enough to host us for a few days. My favorite highlight of that trip... Their 3 yo daughter strolling into our room one morning and in THE CUTEST voice and arm motion saying..."THE SUN IS UP" What a way to start a day. Hahahaha. We had a great time with them and can't wait to host them on the West Coast in the future.
Jack's really trying to walk. He does great holding on to us and only needs 1 hand. He's taken a few steps on his own but as soon as he realizes he's not holding on to something he sits down. Hahhahaha. I think he'll be walking before we leave for CA.

This is a picture of Jack being cuddly while we were watching his favorite movie...Old MacDonald...

And how could I post a blog and not add pictures of the family garage sale. My aunts Maria and Lisa had fun dressing Jack up in girl clothes. Like I said before...no one is safe at these family events. Poor kid. I know these pictures will come back to haunt him. Hahaha My dad wasn't even much help.



I know....my family is evil! hahahah

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Where to start...where to start. First short hair and glasses...you look so stylish! Second...OMG with housing craziness. What a nut job that guy was. Third and most important...A WII!!!! I sure hope there is a MeWee for me in there. I am not even sure we can be friends anymore (at least until I get a Wii)!! Miss you

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses! Great pictures. Enjoy the time with your family before you head to Cali:)