Saturday, March 22, 2008

Movement

The past few days have been so much fun with Jack. He's so close to crawling and it's amazing watching him try and try and try again. He's a very determined little guy! Wonder where he gets that from?? We've been cheering him on and baiting him with the remote control. We've tried a million toys and he's only interested in chasing the remote. Who knows. Here's a quick little video of Jack starting to crawl. We're not there yet....but we're close! :-)( You have to ignore my conversation with Tom....being in the states I've developed an addiction to scratch off lotto tickets...heheheh)



In another form of transportation, Jack's finally starting to fully utilize his new excersaucer. The Walter's had this contraption for their kiddo Zeke, and I thought it was the coolest thing. Uncle Tim bought it for Jack for Christmas and he loves it. Every toy can bend to get in his mouth for taste testing and it plays music and the little animals on the key board talk to him and talks back. I wish I knew what he was telling them, but I guess everyone can have secrets. :-) Here's another video with a little more momentum. Who doesn't love doing monkey laps?? :-)



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is adorable and I think he is starting to look more like you now. So glad you're enjoying your time with family and friends!

Meagan said...

I can not believe Jack is starting to crawl. I miss you guys so much...but honestly the fact that you documented your babies first attempt at crawling to a soundtrack of Tom being concerned about your gambling habit is just way too freaking funny! LOL I had to watch the video twice for little Jack and listen to it 3 times just becaue it made me happy that you guys are still the same!
Miss you!