Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thumbs up!

Jack gives Kindergarten a big thumbs up!! He was the most excited about a raspberry muffin he had for breakfast and recess. They read books, sang songs, had rest time and he loved riding the bus! He had an awesome day and when he ran of the bus to give me a hug, I let out a huge sigh of relief! He liked it and he wants to go back tomorrow, so I'm good now too! :-) I can't believe we have a kindergartener! Jack, you're destined to do big things!!! Love ya buddy!!!

This is what I got to see at the end of his day...
We miss you Tom!!!!!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Jack. you looked all growed up getting off that school bus today but tell me how many grayed hairs your mother grew today . you'll have to keep your mommy posting pictures so we can enjoy your school days too. maybe one day you come on and read a story to us too. love ya Great grammy spotts