Sunday, July 15, 2012

Giggles

I was a little lost today. Jack and Ty went to the Great Wolf Lodge with Tom's parents and I got to spend the day chasing around only 1 crazy mini Murtie. Bo and I spent the day swimming at my Aunt's and hanging out with family. It only could have been better if my mom made more pierogies!! :-) J/K Mom!!! It was a fun day, but I missed the older boys. Bodie definitely enjoyed not having to share his audience! After we got chased from my Aunt's by the rain, we ventured home. Bo had a bath, got all cozy in his jammies then had a little snack. He was playing the game of pretending to give me a bite then take it away and this is what ensued.........(He laughs exactly like Ty. So funny!! He totally made me tear up with the ending....Tom, we miss you so much!!! LY!!)

0 comments: