Friday, September 16, 2011

More of our time in PA

I still have a zillion more pictures from our trip to PA. I was hoping to get everything written about and posted before today, but that didn't happen. I could really use about 3 extra hours in a day!! Well, We're leaving tonight for a family vacation to Myrtle Beach. YEAH! This will be our first family trip to the beach. The last time we were at the beach (not including our time in Monterey because it was too stinkin' cold to swim in the Pacific) Jack was about 9 months old and Tom was in school in VA and couldn't join us. I'm so beyond excited! Plus my Mom and Dad are going too. Jack wants to bury Pop Pop in the sand and make him a mermaid. Hahaha! Hope Pop Pop's ready! Anyway....back to our last trip.....Here's a few more pictures from PA. I'll have another post or 2 when we get back about PA since we celebrated Jack's 4th birthday there. (I sort of miss the days will old school film cameras, I was much more cautious about what I took pictures of since I didn't want to waste film, now I take a million pictures because I want to capture everything. I may need to hire someone to go through and organize all my pictures. I think I'm a picture hoarder!)
Enjoy....I'm off to finish packing!

Here's Ty and his Uncle Luke

Just chilling.

Katie and Ricky pulling the boys around the pool.

Bumper boats with Uncle Yuck and Chris with Aunt Lisi throwing in a water obstacle. (Jack's on the penguin)

Aunt Ree Ree and Bodie

Dragging a tree out of the woods with Umpa.

Story time with Aunt Lisi and Lex.

Ty riding with Umpa

One tuckered out coal miner

Jack was hiding...hahahha!

I grew up in Anthracite country. We went to Pioneer tunnel and took a train ride. (this is also a coal mine that you can ride down into and see)

We had the caboose all to ourselves.


So excited for the train ride!

Having a picnic with PopPop.

MeMe got the boys these cool miner helmets. (These are actually packed to come to the beach with us. They love these things!)

The helmets are great for hunting lightning bugs.

0 comments: