Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back on the blogger wagon

Once again I've fallen off the blogging wagon. I put it off and put it off a little longer and the next thing I know a month has gone by. And of course during that month tons of things happen. For example, the boys and I spent 2 weeks in PA and we had lots of fun adventures there! So just to say that I'm back on the blogging wagon, here's a quick video of Jack making a bubble snake. I saw this on the internet and it actually worked! Its a quick one but it will have to do until I have the chance to go through the 700 pictures I took while we were home! :-)

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Welcome back! The Klippers have missed your blogging.

Aunt ReeRee said...

coool snake. Now you know I need to know how you did that. email me. miss and love you guys.