Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Big Brother and Bigger Brother

The boys have jumped right into their roles as big brothers. Jack must ask us 100 times a day if he can hold Bodie. Ty is constantly walking around saying, "Baby Bo?", looking for him, wondering where he is when he's napping. Jack's new favorite saying is, "isn't it fun having a new baby brother?" Of course our response is...."it sure is, especially at 3am." hahah! They absolutely LOVE being big and bigger brothers! I wasn't sure how Ty would be and if Jack would act out in any way with the attention diverted away from him, but they've been amazing! Jack is my super helper and Ty just gives Bodie kisses and pets his head all day. I love seeing them interact with each other. I think Bodie even knows how lucky he is already. :-)










2 comments:

Oma & Pop Pop said...

AWWWWW! They are PRECIOUS!

Hugs & Kisses to all!

Oma & Pop Pop said...

Who the heck is Oma &amp?
My My My

:0