Friday, August 20, 2010

Buddies

My friend Anne, and I got the kids together for one of our weekly play dates yesterday. We have the best time together, as do the kids. :-) I love our play dates! We get to talk, adult to adult, while the kids wear each other out and burn off that toddler energy. Our kids are pretty similar in age which just works out well. Anne's little girl, Madison, is about 6 months old and Andrew is Jack's age. My boys LOVE Madison. Jack is so sweet with her and Ty just points at her and screeches. It's hilarious. While they were here on Thursday I broke out the camera to try and capture all of them all together. Everyone knows how difficult it is to get 1 child to work with you when your trying to take their picture, let alone 4. I don't envy the people who work at those photo places like Picture People. Looking through all 23 pictures I took of the kids sitting on the couch was hysterical. In all the pictures there was always someone not looking, if not all of them, a finger was up a nose, Madison starting to teeter over, someone escaping from the couch all together...it was a comedy of errors. But I did get one decent shot.......



Finally, a picture of our crew! I think it's so funny how you can definitely tell that Madison and Andrew are siblings, however Jack and Ty look nothing alike. Jack and his brown hair, olive skin and brown eyes is soooo a McMurtrie and Ty with his pasty complexion, blond hair and blue eyes is very much a Davis.

Anne....Thank you for hanging out with us!! I really don't know what I would have done here without you!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Seriously too cute! You need to video tape the baby madness so we can watch and get our "aaawwwww" on.

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a 'pasty complexion'. You rock Ty!!!