Monday, May 24, 2010

Boys

What happens when your almost 1 yr old has an obsession with the dog's water bowl??? At some point, it's going to get the best of him.....


If you can't tell in the pictures Ty is soaked from head to toe. He managed to flip the water bowl straight in the air and it all landed right on him. Poor kid! And like a good mom, I took pictures!

And here's a nice, dry, happy Ty, just because!



And for Jack's segment of this post.....Here's what happens when it's raining outside for a week. We all start getting cabin fever and the rules get more and more lenient just to keep everyone occupied. (Plus gymnastics has taught him that everything is like a gym mat that he can flip over.)

4 comments:

Oma said...

It's about time you posted pics of those boys!!!! What a great shot of Ty and video of Jack. AND what a Lenient MOM you have become. I had my eyes closed everytime Jack jumped in fear of a major fall (or a BIG POP.) He certainly was having a good time though. I also know how much Ty loves the water bowl. SOOO they were both having grrrreat days.

We miss you all!

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Let's all sing it....Going to Kentucky and we're gonna get a trampoline! (tune of "Going to the chapel" in case you needed a clue). Love the jumping and I kept my eyes open the whole time!!! ha ha. LOVE the pics of wet Ty. I would have grabbed the camera also...in fact I did when my husband had two left shoes for a wedding!!! Miss you guys. Wish I could come to KY to house hunt with you. ROAD TRIP....ROAD TRIP....

Anonymous said...

Aw Niki... the pictures of Ty are classic!! Chris and I both thought they were adorable! Jack is quite the daredevil haha. Can't wait until you're closer! Love and miss you guys! <3

Alexa Jones said...

Sorry Niki! That was me... I was trying to figure out how to post a comment and it put me as "anonymous"! haha I thought my parents were technology illiterate...