Monday, May 21, 2012

Walker

    Who needs one of those fancy walker toys when you have an empty garbage can already in your house?? Bodie has been trying to walk, he pushes around anything that will go and help him get from one place to another. He got a hold of the garbage can when I was taking out the trash.
      Bo actually took his first steps yesterday but I had to post this before I wrote about that big milestone. :-) I'm not sure what's funnier, Bodie pushing around the garbage can, Ty's laugh, or Jack talking in the back ground. My three entertainers!



1 comments:

Aunt Ree Ree said...

Love how Ty stands up the garbage can for him, but doesn't hold onto it while Bodie gets up!!! Once the can is upright, Bodie's on his own man!!! And Jack saying, "That's adoooorable" at the end it too funny. this one's a keeper!!!